Thursday, June 30, 2011

hfdislanjlk

well im working as a custodian, cleanign and getting a school ready for the next school year. the people are nice and the job is ok. Im also working as a pizza boy at times when they need me. Its worth it and think that i have actually began to move my life around in a different direction. Hopefully it is in a good one but only time will tell.

These jobs leave me with little time to go walking or running or other active things. I still need to lose weight and get in shape. Im working on cutting back on food but the past two days i have been slipping. I gotta get back on schedule.

Every night i have been having pretty much the same dream, where tricia and i just hang out and eventually fall asleep together, its not good. It just makes me miss her so much more. I know that its going to be tough but the not talking to her sucks. I know that she missed me an she knows i miss her but theres nothing we can really do about it unless she wants to get back together. It just sucks because i miss her and i still love her. I know i keep saying the same things over and over again but i just dont know what else to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment